I knew it would be a very busy day at work today, so it was very important that I be as comfortable as possible.
The 5 Rules of Cubicle comfort:
1. Legs must have room to stretch out, cross, flex, et cetera, as needed.
2. Arms must be able to stretch as wide as possible without revealing any belly
3. Should not have large, noisy, jewelry getting in the way of typing some Very Important Calculations
4. Footwear must support several trips to the pantry for giant coffee refills, subsequent bathroom breaks, and important meetings all over the office.
5. Must be snug and warm to avoid office-hypothermia from merciless air-conditioning.